Sunday, August 1, 2010

Arrived at my destination. But have I arrived?

So I have officially arrived at my destination. Well, one of my many destinations that I am already aware of, and some that I am not yet aware of.  :)

I spent about four hours traveling across Massachusetts today to get to the studio where I will be training. It's actually a lot less of a drive, but I took the slow and scenic route and stopped several times. Like to cool my feet of in a nearby stream:


It was a gorgeous little stream.



There were some great views of the Berkshire mountains along the way.


I'm pretty sure I can learn to love it here!



I arrived to find an enormous studio, gorgeous living quarters, and a very friendly roommate. Our first dinner together as teacher trainees was delicious and everyone was quite talkative and appeared to share in my excitement!

More pictures to come of the studio and living quarters. First classes begin tomorrow morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment